All dogs age, it’s inevitable. With aging comes sore rear legs do to arthritis and other issues. Sometimes, our dogs succumb to injuries or require surgery. All of these things can chip away at your pet’s quality of life. When your dog can’t run, walk without pain, or play they become depressed. Nobody wants to see their furry friend go through that!
That’s why we developed the Dog Rear Leg brace! Our braces help your pet walk without pain and get around just like they used, too!
- WON’T SLIP – The angled design matches up with your dog’s hock and prevents it from slipping down. Each brace comes with 4 Velcro straps to secure the brace to the leg, comfortably
- SUPPORTIVE & STABLE – This Brace is made of 4mm premium quality neoprene and nylon lining,. It is soft, yet durable, and won’t cause rubbing or chaffing. Your dog can wear it every day, safely
- BALANCING – Even if only one of your dog’s rear legs are afflicted, it best that your pup wears a brace on each one to keep the healthy leg from being harmed. Select Quanity of 2 if you need a set
HOW TO WEAR:
- Let him sniff the brace. Give a treat. Repeat a few times.
- Touch his leg with the brace. Treat. Repeat until he becomes familiar with the brace. Liberally powder the inside of the brace with cornstarch or baby powder, put on the brace and fasten the buckle, treat, remove immediately. Repeat a few times.
- Two hours on the first day and increase by an additional 1 hour per day as tolerated.
- After the break-in period, wearing times should build up to 8-14 hours a day. Put the brace on in the morning and take it off at night.
|Size||2″ above hock||2″ below hock||Brace Height|
|S||Up to 5.25″||Up to 4.00″||5.75″|
|M||Up to 6.00″||Up to 5.00″||6.75″|
|L||Up to 7.00″||Up to 5.75″||8.00″|
|XL||Up to 8.00″||Up to 6.75″||9.00″|
- SMALL – Chihuahua and Poodle size dogs
- MEDIUM – Husky and Bulldog size dogs
- LARGE – German shepherd and Golden Retriever size dogs
- EXTRA LARGE – Doberman and Great Dane size dogs
- 1 x Rear Dog Leg Brace