The Horse Grooming Comb was created specifically to remove loose hair released from the skin naturally… without the use of bristles or a blade.
Like a magic trick, the Horse Grooming Comb lifts dirt from the skin up onto the coat where it stacks up in rows to be brushed to the ground. You will go looking for dirt!
The groomer includes a diamond pad that is ideal for removing dried mud and perspiration, and it is intentionally intended not to clog with dirt and hair like conventional curry and brushes. Simply rinse to clean!
Its custom-formulated rubber, rounded corners, wedged ends, and small exfoliating diamonds make it effective and safe for use anywhere over the face.
The tool’s versatility, combined with the diamond and edge qualities for removing dead skin and hair, make it a year-round favorite. Even the hooves can be cleaned!
- Stretch & Warm Muscles – This was designed primarily as a massage tool to warm and stretch tissue and muscles while boosting circulation. It’s great to apply before saddling and after a workout.
- Lather Shampoo & Lift Dirt – The huge diamond pad will foam up the soap and capture the dirt that has been lifted from the skin and coat. The little diamond pads clean the face and legs for a rapid and thorough wash.
- Scrape off Sweat or Rinse Water – A comfortable and effective alternative to stiff sweat scrapers, eliminates water and sweat like a squeegee. Scrape the fragile and difficult-to-reach regions to ensure a speedy dry.
- Add Shine to the Coat – Transfer skin oil into the coat, resulting in softness and gloss. The coat stays cleaner for longer, and the natural oil protects against the sun, heat, and cold.
- Clean Saddle Pads – Hair, filth, and sticky sweat should be removed from both English and Western saddle pads. This comb will not harm the fibers in the same way as sharp tools will. This tool lifts dirt and grit to the surface, where it collects with the hair for easy removal.
- Fits in a Pocket – It is small and portable. It fits into a pocket and can be used for grooming or as a training reward. This should be in your pocket when you’re ready to streamline your grooming regimen!
- 1 x Horse Grooming Comb